fredag, oktober 21, 2011

trick or treat

Eftersom dagens inlägg är VÄLDIGT långt, så blir det bara på engelska. Om något är oklart, eller om det är något du vill fråga, lämna en kommentar eller maila mig så hör jag av mig :)

It's a very exciting day at Mami Doodles. We want to welcome the three *newbie* additions to our theme. They are ::drum roll:: Frances, Jenn & Pam. They are all fantastic and you'll find some great inspiration at their blogs. In honor of their joining we're doing a blog hop today, to make sure you will say hi to the *newbie*. If you hopped from *newbie* Jenn's blog, then you're right on track. And to give you a little more incentive, Elisa is in a very generous mood. We have freebies & prizes to give away. Are you ready?

Freebie 1
"Scary Mummy" I've used this cutie on may card today. If you want it, it's yours - but you're gonna need a password. Hint: it's scattered amongst all the DT blogs. I've left some clues, just ignore the * ;)

Freebie 2
"Boo!" is available on the Mami Doodles Facebook page

Prizes
Want to win 4 Christmas digis of your choice? We are drawing winners on each DT blog. That gives you TEN chances to win! All you have to do is tell me what you're looking forward to most this Christmas.



Shall we get on with the challenge? The theme this week is Black & Orange, in honor of our upcoming Halloween. Now, you don't have to make a Halloween card, just as long as you use the colors!

Now it's time to hop on over to the very creative Manuela.

Hugs & kisses

11 kommentarer :

  1. love your card~
    Being together as a family.
    Sandra ltb

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fabulous card. I'm looking forward to having a brand spanking new kitchen this Christmas so I can cook dinner in style. Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thats is a very creative shaped card! Love it!
    The thing I look foward to most every Christmas is spending time with my family and friends as everyone usually had time off work :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is so cool! Perfect for the Mummy Image! I love the way the card is coffin shaped! Very clever! I cant wait to see what's in store for me at the next stop along this hop!

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a great idea, Lisa! i love love the lil coffin and the mummy surprise! Perfect sentiment too!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Lisa
    What a beautiful and very imaginative card. Well done! Very inspirational.
    What am I looking forward to the most this Christmas is spending time with my family. My husband always takes 2 weeks off work before Christmas, so that gives me plenty of time with him, I am not so lucky for the rest of the year. and also I am looking forward to decorating my living room with Christmas decorations on the 1st of December which changes the mood of my living room completely and puts me into "Christmas Spirit"
    Happy Halloween and Crafting!
    Michaela xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Fantastic Idea for a card...!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh my! I love the coffin! Thanks for the great inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    SvaraRadera
  9. Awesome creastion - can hardly believe that is a free stamp. TFS
    DianeL
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    SvaraRadera

'Kind words are worth much but cost very little'